This is an EmTech panel discussion on Strategies to minimise business disruption when implementing new digital solutions. In this session Colin Bennett, Siobhan Clarke, Anne Grim and Frank Roden discuss their first-hand experience with implementing tech and providing industry examples as well as discussing the role of technology during and after the Covid crisis.
- Colin Bennett, Head of Digital Distribution, Global, GAM (UK) Limited
- Siobhan Clarke, Head of International Investment Operations, M&G Investments
- Anne Grim, iNED Independent Advisor
- Gillian Painter, Head of Membership & Velocity The Investment Association
- Frank Roden, Head of Asset Managers & Asset Owners EMEA, BNP Paribas Securities Services