The demand for sustainable investing has accelerated at an explosive rate over the past decade. It is now virtually impossible to exist or win clients without a sound ESG approach. Regulators and industry bodies have and continue to introduce policies that promote transparency, minimise harm and guard against greenwashing. This will impact investment firms from every angle: investment, stewardship, data, technology, and operations. Without a holistic solution that tackles all of these areas, firms will be at a disadvantage through fragmentation, inefficiencies, and sub-optimal ESG integration practices.
Impactive is a user-friendly platform that helps you to effectively integrate ESG in your operations and ensure your investment, ESG and reporting teams are working more effectively. The result is a more joined-up approach that creates higher-quality outcomes, which will help to meet client and regulatory needs in a much slicker way.
The platform was founded by an experienced Responsible Investment practitioner of 17 years, who deeply understands the challenges first-hand.
Here are just some of the advantages of the Impactive platform:
– Credibly carry out ESG integration so that you are not operating in investment/ESG silos.
– Build shared knowledge and understanding of investee companies, themes and industries through the seamless flow of information on interactions, engagements, research and voting.
– Show clients that you have a reliable infrastructure that supports your ESG integration process.
– Make life easier for your RFP, reporting and compliance teams to access stewardship information so that they can confidently respond to client and regulatory expectations.
– Be able to show clients and other stakeholders case studies of your investment and stewardship work.
– Most importantly, guard against greenwashing risks by instantly being able to evidence your responsible investment work and show an audit trail of engagement activity.
Onboarding is straightforward and we have a strong emphasis on data security.
Without a holistic and centralised solution that helps investment, ESG and reporting teams work better together, firms will be at a disadvantage through fragmentation, inefficiencies, and sub-optimal ESG integration practices. Not only is the Impactive platform a powerful tool, our users agree that it has a great user experience and value its flexibility and customisation abilities.
Contact us for a 30 minute demo at www.impactive.pro
© 2020 The IA Engine Ltd. All rights reserved. Registered in England and Wales No 11258384. Registered office: Camomile Court, 23 Camomile Street, London EC3A 7LL