Leveraging FinTechs to Scale, Compete and Succeed
Wednesday 26th April | 08:30 - 11:00
Location: South Place Hotel, 3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
Event Price: £20
Fundipedia, Jacobi, and KORE will give you the opportunity to hear directly from 3 leading FinTechs and their clients. The session will provide 3 client case studies which will cover why they partnered, the benefits of the products, and the vendor and client experience during real life implementations.
Event Price: £20
Attendees will learn about the benefits of engaging with the Investment Association’s FinTech Hub, Engine, and the FinTech firms that have been selected through Engine’s Innovator Programme.
Attendees will come away with tangible lessons on how to engage and benefit from what FinTechs such as Fundipedia, KORE and Jacobi can offer. The trend of moving away from incumbent suppliers is gathering pace and this is a key opportunity to learn why and how to take advantage for your business.
Kick off the day with some breakfast and pre-event networking
- • Gillian Painter, Head of Membership and Engine, The Investment Association
Participating FinTech firms:
- • Curtis Evans, Managing Director EMEA, Jacobi Strategies
- • Josh Blundell, Client Managing Director, Kore Labs
- • Simon Swords, Managing Director, Fundipedia
- • Thomas Williams, Consultant and Lead PM Fundipedia HSBC Delivery, CAPCO
- • Aniket Das, Head of Solutions Strategy Innovation, LGIM
- • Phil Smith, Non Executive Director, Fintel
A Q&A discussion with the panel participants
Your opportunity to speak to the FinTechs and industry participants that have presented, as well as your fellow attendees.